Agilent is primarily based at or head office in Paris, but with additional regional offices in Lyon and Montpellier.
With over 180 employees, we offer a range of services and skills to our clients – and in fact we pride ourselves on our attitude to customer service.
We also place great importance on developing our individuals professionally, allowing employees to formulate their own success with the support and training required.
Our employees are part of a rich Agilent culture that is diverse and yet shares the same Agilent values of speed, focus and accountability. These values empower employees to make a difference, to be creative and to take risks and provide solutions for our customers.
Our French business offers roles in:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality and Regulatory
- Services and Support
- Workplace Services
Agilent offers core global benefits to all staff – but in addition to these, the French business offers:
- Agilent Result Bonus
- Stock Purchase Plan
- French Mandatory Profit Sharing Plan: Every year, all French employees are paid a share of profits, calculated on the profits made by the company in France.
- Rewards Bonus: this rewards employees based on results achieved, reinforcing individual accountability for meeting business commitments.
- Company Saving Plan
- Company Car Policy: Based on job
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Work Time Reduction: 15 days annually
- 2-3extra days based on age and years of service