Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) is a global leader in the life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets, delivering insight and innovation toward advancing the quality of life. Agilent’s full range of solutions includes instruments, software, services, and expertise that provide trusted answers to our customers’ most challenging questions. The company generated revenue of 6.32billion in fiscal 2021 and employs 17,000 people worldwide.
Agilent Korea took its first step in Korea in 1977 as the HP division of Samsung Electronics through the HP product distributor business. Afterwards, Samsung Hewlett-Packard was established as a joint venture between Samsung Electronics and HP in 1984. In 1999, Agilent Technologies was established as a spin-off from HP and is being operated completely independently from HP.
As for now, Agilent Korea is headquartered in Seocho-dong, Seoul, and has regional offices in Daejeon, Daegu, Ulsan, and Gwangju, with approximately 360 employees.
We are a great place to work, have a look at our most recent awards below and join us!
- 2020: Certified as Best Family Friendly Management Company
- 2020: Received the Minister of Gender Equality and Family Award at the 9th Saeil Center Excellence Institution and Merit Award Ceremony
- 2021: Certified as Great Place to Work
- 2022: Received the award as Great Place to Work in Korea
- 2022: Certified as Best Workplaces for Women
- 2022: Certified as Best Workplaces for Millennials
- 2022: Certified as Best Practice Award for “Caring”
Our Korean business offers roles in:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality and Regulatory
- Services and Support
- Workplace Services
Agilent offers core global benefits to all staff - but in addition to these, the Korea business offers:
- Agilent Result Bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- RSU (Restricted Stock Unit)
- Educational Assistance Program (employees and dependent children)
- Training & Development Programs (local and overseas)
- Housing subsidy
- Car allowance, gasoline card
- Emergency loan
- Company Group Life insurance, 4 social insurances
- Corporate Pension (Defined Contribution Benefit)
- Medical expense reimbursements
- Medical check-ups
- Transportation allowance, Parking Lot
- Lunch meal allowance
- Congratulatory & Condolence allowance
- Congratulatory & Condolence leave
- Cultural and sports activities subsidies
- Company condo and resort facilities
- Birthday Gifts, Chuseok & Seolnal Gift
- Leave (Annual, Maternity, Paternity, Childcare, Paid sick leave etc.)
I've just started to work at Agilent Technologies, Inc. as a Technical Sales Specialist of CSD (Chemistries and Supplies Division) in Korea in June 2015. I was super excited to be a member of Agilent because I've desired to work at Global and multi-cultural company for a long time as this was my dream.
The biggest value in Agilent Technologies is the giving opportunity to grow not only for the company but for individual employees.
It has been 6 years since I moved to Agilent Technologies. Time flies very fast. The years with worries that how can I make it successfully and the excitement for the new company in Agilent Technologies gave me a very good experience.
I have been working for 15 years in Agilent Technologies and now working as Sales manager of Chromatograph / Mass spectrometry team. Being consistently felt pride while working at Agilent Technologies, the pride makes me try to find a good performance with my team members.
Right after the graduate the Master degree in my university, I joined Agilent Technologies as Field Service Engineer in March, 2015.
Recruitment Fraud Alert: Please be aware of fraudulent job offers that are not affiliated with Agilent Technologies, Inc. Learn more