With over 5,200 employees, Agilent in the US is home to our corporate headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
We also have facilities in 21 cities including Wilmington, Delaware; Boulder, Colorado; and Cedar Creek, Texas.
With such a broad presence across the US, we continue to strive for creating innovative products, whilst also honoring our commitment to work-life balance for all our employees across the country. True testament of our continued commitments are the several awards Agilent has been recognised for over the years. We are proud to be listed by Forbes as one of the best companies to work for in America, be a part of The Just 100: Companies Doing Right By America, and be one of America’s Best Employers for New Grads. Just to name a few!
We have also been recognised for our dedication to maintaining a diverse work environment. Agilent recognizes the importance of a diverse workforce, which is why we promote and actively encourage building a workforce that is made up of individuals from different backgrounds, nationalities, and identities. Agilent is listed as One of America’s Best Employers for Diversity, America’s Best Employers for Women and also ranked as No.1 Most Sustainable Company by Barron’s, for its commitment to corporate social responsibility. Agilent's success stems from our people, who make amazing things happen every day.
Agilent’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements: At this time, Agilent employees in customer-facing roles (e.g., Application Engineer, Field Application Specialist, Field Service Engineer) in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and comply with any additional applicable customer health and safety requirements (e.g., COVID-19 boosters, testing, etc.), unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law. Please see specific job postings for additional information.
Our US business offers roles in:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality and Regulatory
- Services and Support
- Workplace Services
Agilent's United States portfolio of benefits, services, and conveniences includes:
Health and well-being programs that encourage wellness of the mind and body
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Preventive care services which, under most Agilent medical options, are covered at 100% and are not subject to the annual deductible
- Wellness programs such as coaching, nutritional guidance, weight management, tobacco cessation, and more
- Site specific health and wellness activities
Time off and Family
Time off and family benefits to rest, relax, recharge and live a balanced life--all essential to the creative process—and that recognize life events.
- Company-paid holidays, plus an annual personal holiday
- Flexible Time Off (an accrual of up to 4 weeks off your first year!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Agilent Parental Pay following the birth or adoption of a child
- Leaves of Absence
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Recognition for life events such as the employee's wedding, and the birth or adoption of a child
- Discounts (entertainment, attractions, child care, tutoring and test prep, and much, much more!)
- Job share opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements and telecommuting opportunities
Financial benefits that provide opportunities to build and protect your wealth, and the tools and services to manage it.
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonuses based on individual performance and business results
- Recognition for accomplishments, performance, and length of service
- An Employee Stock Purchase Plan, through which employees may purchase shares of Agilent stock at a 15% discount
- 401(k) plan with company match (to a maximum of 6% of eligible employee pay deferred per year)
- Investment services (through our providers)
- Insurance, in the event the unexpected happens: Medical, dental, and vision; and life, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel, and short- and long-term disability.
Resources for continuous development—a cornerstone of Agilent culture—to stay up-to-date on current research and technology, and to enhance current and future skills.
- Internal and external development resources
- Self-paced and face-to-face training classes
- On-the-job opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and coaching programs for all stages of your career
Agilent also provides a host of on-site amenities and services that provide convenience while keeping inspiration flowing. Offerings are designed to meet the unique interests and needs of the people who work at each site. Examples at larger sites include:
- On-site food and beverage services
- Fitness centers and sport courts (basketball, horseshoe, volleyball)
- Electric car chargers, commute programs and subsidies, and bicycle lockers
Since my first day here I felt like I was part of a family. I love the passion everyone has for their work and for Agilent's values and goals.
Don't be afraid to reach out and network with people, even if they are several levels above you. Agilent is very egalitarian, and leaders are extremely approachable.
My absolute favourite part of working at Agilent is the felling of pride that I get from being able to work on products that enable top scientists to change the world. The beauty of working at Agilent is that, whether you are an intern or a director, every effort is made to ensure that all employees feel heard. All this paired with the most intelligent and innovative minds in the industry.
To review the Family Medical Leave Act, please click here (PDF, 257KB).
New York Correction Law, Article 23-A: Licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the law: Notice from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.