Agilent's presence in Latin America is an important one, and its impact continues to build with the dynamic changes and growth occurring in this region.
With over 120 employees, we operate in Mexico City and Guadalajara.
While we support all products and services, we primarily focus on scientific instruments, such as chromatographs and spectrometers, as well as chemical reagents and diagnostic kits. We also provide support, consulting and training.
Our employees are part of a rich Agilent culture that is diverse and yet shares the same Agilent values of speed, focus and accountability. These values empower employees to make a difference, to be creative and to take risks and provide solutions for our customers.
Our Mexican business offers roles in:
- Human Resources
- Quality and Regulatory
- Services and Support
- Workplace Services
Agilent offers core global benefits to all staff - but in addition to these, the Mexican business offers:
- Agilent Result Bonus
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Assistance Program
- Vacation Premium
- Investment fund
- Annual bonus
- MAP Health expense reimbursement
- Grocery coupons
- Meal support
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Major Medical Expense Insurance
- Incapacity Due to Illness or Injury Insurance
- Annual medical check-up (supervisors and managers)
- Paid absence – marriage, maternity, childbirth, death of direct relatives