With over 210 employees, Agilent Canada has locations in Mississauga, Ontario and St. Laurent, Quebec.
Our employees are part of a rich Agilent culture that is diverse and shares the same Agilent values of trust, focus and accountability. These values empower employees to make a difference, to be creative and to take risks and provide solutions for our customers.
We continue to strive for creating innovative products, whilst also honoring our commitment to work-life balance for all our employees across the country. The true testament of Agilent Canada’s continued commitments is being Certified as a Great Place to Work.
Overall, Agilent Technologies has been recognized as being one of the best companies to work for in America. In addition, we have been recognized for our commitment to sustainability and diversity. Agilent's success stems from our people, who make amazing things happen every day.
Career opportunities are available to support our customers. This includes Field Services, Product Support, and Technical Sales within all of our business groups.
Our Canadian business offers roles in:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Services and Support
- Workplace Services
Agilent Canada offer a robust benefits package to our employees.
Health and Wellness
Health and well-being programs that encourage wellness of the mind and body.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with no premiums
- Out of country emergency medical coverage
- Wellness programs such as coaching, nutritional guidance, weight management, tobacco cessation, and more
- Employee assistance program that offers free mental wellness counseling, legal, financial and child care referrals
Time Off and Family
Time off and family benefits to rest, relax, recharge and live a balanced life (all essential to the creative process) and that recognize life events.
- Company-paid holidays, plus a floater day(s) (depending on province)
- Vacation days (3 weeks per year with an additional day every 2nd year)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Agilent Maternity/Parental Pay Top Up program following the birth or adoption of a child
- Leaves of Absence
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Recognition for life events such as the employee's wedding, and the birth or adoption of a child
- Flexible work arrangements and telecommuting opportunities
Financial benefits that provide opportunities to build and protect your wealth, and the tools and services to manage it.
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonuses based on individual performance and business results
- Recognition for accomplishments, performance, and length of service
- An Employee Stock Purchase Plan, through which employees may purchase shares of Agilent stock at a 15% discount
- Company Defined Contribution with company contributions based on years of service
- Free financial webinars (retiring, estate planning and more)
- Insurance, in the event the unexpected happens: Medical, dental, and vision; and life, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel, and short- and long-term disability
Resources for continuous development—a cornerstone of Agilent culture—to stay up-to-date on current research and technology, and to enhance current and future skills.
- Internal and external development resources
- Self-paced and face-to-face training classes
- On-the-job opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and coaching programs for all stages of your career
Recruitment Fraud Alert: Please be aware of fraudulent job offers that are not affiliated with Agilent Technologies, Inc. Learn more